On 19 May 2017, in association with CTO Club, CEO Club of Quang Trung Software City (QTSC) has organized the meeting in May on the topic “IoT/Big Data & IT Application in Agriculture” at TMA tower, QTSC.
Currently, QTSC and Global CyberSoft Vietnam (GCS) have successfully implemented the project on hi-tech agriculture management system, an IT application model into agriculture production processes, named SmartAgri, which has been applying for growing cantaloupe at lot 13 in QTSC, according to Mr. Lam Nguyen Hai Long, CEO of QTSC.
Then, Mr. Tran Kim Vu, R&D Manager of GCS showed some advantages of SmartAgri:
- To automate the management processes in planting, breeding and aquiculture as requested.
- To support an early warning system via SMS, email, alarm.
- To help to make production plan, report, calculate expenses and manage crop.
- To supply an eco-system for farmer, expert and enterprise to exchange and update information, as well as consult, share experience.
- To analyze and assess productivity, quality of seed, process, the productive area to propose solutions for farmers.
After that, club members visited a membrane growing cantaloupe with hi-tech application SmartAgri.
Mr. Vu, GCS introduced about SmartAgri
To visit membrane growing cantaloupe with SmartAgri
Source: Ngoc Hoa - QTSC
CEO Club meeting in November 2020
On the morning of November 4th, 2020, QTSC CEO Club held a periodical meeting having a topic on business matching in post-Covid-19 at Quang Trung Software City.
QTSC CEO Club Meeting in July 2020
In the morning of July 24th, 2020, QTSC CEO club held the periodical meeting at the German Bites restaurant, Quang Trung Software City (QTSC).
QTSC CEO Club meeting in May 2020
After social distancing due to Covid-19, Quang Trung Software City (QTSC) CEO Club held the first meeting of 2020 with the theme “Together to overcome the Covid-19 crisis” on May 22.
QTSC CEO and CTO Club meeting in August 2019
In the afternoon of August 28, at QTSC Building 1, the CEO and CTO Club of Quang Trung Software City (QTSC) had a periodical meeting with the theme on new technologies.
CEO meeting in March 2019
In the afternoon of March 07, QTSC CEO Club held a periodical meeting in informal atmosphere with the purpose of discussing in detail about the club’s activity plan in 2019.