Aegona Ltd is looking for talented Java Developers to work as part of an established and collaborative Agile/Scrum development team to build and develop the web-based application. Your key responsibilities are:
- Join project to develop a web system using Java (Spring Boot);
- Join the development team (Develop Team) as a Java Developer, work with customers according to the Scrum process to develop the Backend functions (API) of the system.
- Receive requests from PO through Backlog, proactively handle work and share work status with team and PO through Daily Scrum.
- Actively discuss and join meeting with other members of the development team to solve arising problems. Actively discuss with team members to clarify requirements.
- Develop the Backend functions of the web system (including reading and understanding requirements, writing code, ...)
- Proactively make suggestions for refactor to optimize the code, or suggest improvements to the workflow (based on Scrum).
- Working with Azure Devops, AWS, DynamoDB, ...
Your Skills and Experience
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Web Development
- Basic knowledge of either Spring/Spring Boot with JPA/Hibernate or Java EE
- Basic knowledge of web/application containers (Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere…) and web/application deployment
- Basic knowledge of web service development
- Basic knowledge of security in web development
- Basic knowledge of DB (MySQL, DynamoDB, Postgres, ...)
- Basic knowledge of Docker
- From 8:00am to 5:00pm - Mon - Fri
- Friendly startup working environment with young talents
- Salary: Negotiations
Apply for a job by sending your CV via email at email@example.com.
Phone: +84 2871092939 | +84 2871002939
Address: QTSC Building 9, Quang Trung Software City, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
MiGuards - Security guard management system
The challenges currently faced by security companies involves the time logged in by the guards, incidents captured, guard’s location, and so on. With a view to resolve that issue, QTSC and partners have developed the system of guard control and monitor named MiGuards, which enable better security guard tracking using GPS.
Success story of LARION – “A smart healthcare supply chain data management solution”
A smarter healthcare supply chain data management solution. This project is a supply chain solution developed by LARION for Customer G. Great savings up to 87% for a client after 12 months.
- Vietnam Cloud & Datacenter Convention 2022
- KDDI HCM GNOC is hiring Global Customer Service (Fresher)
- LARION is looking for Java Developer