- RPA Consultant Lead to manage initiatives and deliver services that identify, design and implement creative solutions using Robot Process Automation (RPA) technologies.
- Work in with Multiple Clients from Singapore, Dubai, India, Australia & SEA Group
- Work in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, developing, and testing
- Lead & guide RPA Developer follow process design business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, developing, and testing
- Experienced Develop new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Complies with and helps to enforce the established RPA governance, design and coding standards, policies, and procedures (specifically those related to audit and security)
- Reports status, issues, and risks to Japanese Manager on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification
- Deliver technical demos or provide technical advice as requested
- Support the interview and analysis of the current business process and related document
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in related field
- Must have English Skill as Business Level
- Must have the knowledge & familiarity with some RPA tools like ( Uipath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism...)
- Uipath Certification is highly preferred
- At least 4-5 years of experience in application development application testing and component design.
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, debugging, implementing, and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Advanced skills in creating workflows configurations to map process designs
- Understanding of Process Design documents
- Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good teamwork player
MiGuards - Security guard management system
The challenges currently faced by security companies involves the time logged in by the guards, incidents captured, guard’s location, and so on. With a view to resolve that issue, QTSC and partners have developed the system of guard control and monitor named MiGuards, which enable better security guard tracking using GPS.
Success story of LARION – “A smart healthcare supply chain data management solution”
A smarter healthcare supply chain data management solution. This project is a supply chain solution developed by LARION for Customer G. Great savings up to 87% for a client after 12 months.
- Vietnam Cloud & Datacenter Convention 2022
- KDDI HCM GNOC is hiring Global Customer Service (Fresher)
- LARION is looking for Java Developer