Since November 2020, QTSC has deployed Alo QTSC, designed to run on a mobile device. It is a dedicated application for QTSC’s customers operating in Quang Trung Software City (QTSC) and 97 Nguyen Cong Tru.
The development of Alo QTSC is based on QTSC’s Call Center system and Call Center ticket management. Previously, when customers or investors have wanted to make a request/report about the services provided by QTSC, they called QTSC’s hotline at (84-28) 3715 8888 or sent a message via email firstname.lastname@example.org. With the Alo QTSC application, customers do not need to make a phone call just install the Alo QTSC which is available on App store or CH Play to contact QTSC’s customer service directly.
Alo QTSC is available on App Store, CH Play, or scan QR code
Alo QTSC has 04 outstanding features and advantages:
- 24/7 support: Ready to support the customer at any time.
- Fast: Customers who don’t have to remember the switchboard number are able to send requests/suggestions or reports (with attached photo, video, and so on) to QTSC through the ticket creation function on the application. The customer service department will quickly receive, assign, handle customer requests and respond to customers as soon as possible.
- Timely: Customers can update, track QTSC’s real-time process fully and timely via the application. Moreover, customers promptly update noteworthy information related to events, incidents, maintenance or internal management activities affecting enterprises, so on.
- Continuous improvement: Alo QTSC is going to be improved, upgraded constantly with an aim to bring convenience and meet the needs of customers better.
For more detailed information on how to install, use the Alo QTSC application, please contact the Call Center (84-28) 3715 8888 or email email@example.com.
QTSC CEO Club meeting in September
As the scheduled program, in the afternoon of September 21, QTSC CEO Club had a tour visit to club’s member businesses.
- Hitachi Vantara Vietnam is looking for members motivated by powering good
- TMA HCM is looking for End-User Support
- Larion is hiring Delivery Project Assistant and Marketing Manager
IT students of Binh Duong University to visit QTSC
In the morning of September 16, nearly 30 students of Binh Duong University majoring in IT, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, had a site visit to Quality Tech Solution Complex (QTSC).