Moving towards a smart city model, QTSC has been implementing a lot of new technologies and applications for operation activity. Since 2017, QTSC has deployed Smart Water solution in the management and supply of clean water for customers in the park.
With nearly 100 water meters of all sizes, the management and loss control of water consumption required 24/7 continuous monitoring to ensure the interests of customers as well as QTSC’s management quality.
Smart Water is a technological solution that monitors the water usage of customers, records the monthly water consumption indexes automatically, stores the data and exports the billings, which could be integrated with customers’ management system, or sent directly to customers via text message, email, mobile application, hard copy or website.
Typical benefits of Smart Water for QTSC:
- Reduce mistakes during reading and recording of water consumption indexes.
- Shorten the time to read and record water consumption indexes, send billings and track payments.
- Detect water leakage in each household/region.
- Reduce personal, managing and operational costs.
- Improve operational efficiency through convenient and modern customer care services.
Smart Water’s management system
Location map of devices
Water leakage monitoring
QTSC CEO Club meeting in September
As the scheduled program, in the afternoon of September 21, QTSC CEO Club had a tour visit to club’s member businesses.
- Hitachi Vantara Vietnam is looking for members motivated by powering good
- TMA HCM is looking for End-User Support
- Larion is hiring Delivery Project Assistant and Marketing Manager
IT students of Binh Duong University to visit QTSC
In the morning of September 16, nearly 30 students of Binh Duong University majoring in IT, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, had a site visit to Quality Tech Solution Complex (QTSC).