With an aim to become a green software park, Quang Trung Software City (QTSC) has constantly applied new technologies into the internal environment/wastewater monitoring. Especially, QTSC has deployed a SCADA system for monitoring water supply network and the groundwater quality monitoring system in 2020.
These system allow optimal functioning of the measurement of groundwater’s pH, raw clo quality, pump pressure; the monitoring of water quality, groundwater quality, the quantity of water exploited, the static and dynamic water level in accordance with a regulation promulgated by department having authority to supervise civil – industrial drilled wells.
The SCADA system collects data constantly 24/7 and sends them to the environment/wastewateral monitoring center – HCMC Department of Natural Resource and Environment following regulations.
The system’s role:
- The SCADA system directly monitors raw data to adjust the groundwater treatment system and ensures the water quality for internal activities meeting the standard of QCVN 02:2009/BYT. Additionally, the system enables the management team to manage the water pressure 24/7.
- Managing groundwater quality from the industrial wells at QTSC, ensuring the exploitation in accordance with regulations, monitoring the quantity of exploited groundwater, the static and dynamic water level at each exploitation areas and constantly providing notification 24/7 to the Department of Natural Resource and Environment, Department of Water resource management.
- Improving the QTSC’s image towards a state-of-the-art software park and the leading enterprise applying IT to managing the environment/wastewater.
- Increasing the efficiency of controlling water quality for local enterprises and supervising internal groundwater exploitation.
Image 1: Dashboard of indexes including clo, pH, and pressure
Image 2: The pie chart presents the indexes including pH, clo, and pressure
Image 3: The system monitors constantly 24/7
Image 4: The water supply SCADA system for QTSC
Image 5: SCADA system for operating water supply network and solving problems
The system’s advantage
- Increasing the ability of operations management activities and specialization of infrastructure and internal environment/wastewater management.
- Improving the quality of customer services as well as the working environment/wastewater at QTSC.
- Transferring the data of the environment/wastewateral monitoring station, groundwater, water supply, and air quality monitoring to the easy setup applications on web and mobile.
- In urgent cases, the system will automatically send text messages to the phone numbers of leaders and staff in charge of the system.
- Being convenient, easy to operate with the integration of applications based on Internet of Thing and cloud computing technology.
For more detailed information, please contact: