Currently, QTSC Telecom Center has been providing the antivirus service for enterprises using QTSC's Data Center. This system performs a comprehensive security platform for servers but simple and low-priced.
Based on tightly integrated modules, the system can easily expand, ensure security for all servers, applications and data on any type of servers: physical, virtual and cloud as well as on virtual desktop machine.
The Antivirus service guarantees protection by agent or agentless through customizing modules: anti-malware, firewall, IDS / IPS, web application protection, integrity monitoring and log inspection. It also strongly protects enterprises’ applications and data from infringement acts to avoid business disruptions.
- Virtual Patching: Protect operating system vulnerabilities before they are exploited, eliminate the inefficient operation of emergency patches, significantly reduce system downtime
- Virtual Desktop và Server Security: Protect Virtual Desktop and Server against zero-day malware, minimally reduce the impact on resources
- Regulatory compliance, included: PCI DSS 2.0, HIPAA, FISMA/NIST, NERC. SAS70
- Integrated Server Security: Consolidate all server security products into an integrated, comprehensive, flexible platform, which optimizes protection for physical, virtual and cloud servers
- Data Protection: Manage access to particularly important data as well as moving data between data centers and private cloud environments
- Deep Security: Combine advanced technologies such as: Intrusion prevention and integrity monitoring with policy-based management technologies, integration with SecureCloud.
The Antivirus system model
The combination of Antivirus Endpoint and Deep Discovery Inspector (DDI) creates a quick defense against unknown attacks, safely protect from the outside to the internal area of the system.
Model of DDI and Antivirus combination
For detailed information, please contact to: