QTSC Telecom Center provides specialized security systems with the most advanced technology from world's leading security vendors, such as: Checkpoint, Radware, Imperva, Cisco, etc. in order to highly secure the servers and services run on QTSC's IDC infrastructure.
1. Multiplayer firewall system includes:
- The external firewall which detects and prevents illegal/unauthorized accesses as well as attacks from Internet to Front-end area
- The internal firewall that detects and prevents illegal/unauthorized accesses as well as attacks from Front-end to Back-end area.
Photo 1: The multiplayer firewall system
2. IPS/IDS - Intrusion Detection and Prevention Services: Full featured system to detect and prevent attacks as well as unwanted network traffic such as: attacked by malicious code, denial of service, application and server vulnerabilities, the risks inside the network, unwanted applications like chat and peer-to-peer.
Photo 2: IPS/IDS - Intrusion Detection and Prevention Services
3. Malicious code detection and scanning service (Antivirus): Provide a scanning software that scans, detects and blocks viruses and malware in real-time, protecting operating system vulnerabilities before they are exploited.
Photo 3: Malicious code detection and scanning service
4. Firewall service for web applications: Provide services for monitoring, detection and prevention of web application vulnerabilities exploitation; Protect web applications from security errors; Tracking and deep inspection of information transmitted over the HTTP, HTTPS/SSL protocols as well as between the user's browser and the web server at the application layer; Ability to fight against known service attacks against Web server vulnerabilities.
Photo 4: Firewall service for web applications
5. Advanced persistent threat (APT) prevention service: Provide risk prevention services from APT attacks that use a multi-stage stealth approach to steal and change valuable data (identifying malware access points, access, downloads, opening of backdoor access, locating target systems, upload data, etc.).
Photo 5: APT prevention service
6. Early monitoring and warning service (SIEM): Provide early warning services for an overview of information security systems, from the collection and storage of logs from all networked devices; Perform aggregated analysis of log information and monitor events according to scenarios to generate alerts.
Photo 6: Early monitoring and warning service (SIEM)
For further information, please kindly refer to the website: www.telecom.qtsc.com.vn